A LITTLE MORE ABOUT THIS DESTINATION...
1. Visit the Sanctuary of Truth, a
beautiful teak wood temple located by the sea.
2. Head to Mini Siam, a miniature
city, displaying important sites of Thailand at a scale of 1 to 25.
3. Explore the rich cultural museum of Viharnra Sien displaying an extensive collection
of Thai, Chinese and Buddhists exhibits.
4. Watch the entertaining Tiffany Show,
the world-famous transvestite cabaret show.
5. Stroll down Walking Street, known
for its bars, discos, go-go bars and a variety of adult shows.
1. Explore Nong Nooch Tropical Botanical Garden, showcasing themed gardens and sprawling across 500 acres.
2. Enjoy electrifying dance performances and other entertaining acts while watching the dazzling Alcazar Show.
1. Head to Jomtien
Beach to indulge in various water sports such as parasailing, jet skiing,
banana boat ride, and more.
2. Take a ride on the back of Thailand's famous
residents, the elephant at the Pattaya