A LITTLE MORE ABOUT THIS DESTINATION...
1. Start your journey with the blessings of the Hindu God Ganesha at the most popular and beautiful temple, the Siddhivinayak Temple.
1. Pay your respects to saint Pir Haji Ali, at the sacred Haji Ali Dargah, boasting of Indo-Islamic architecture.
2. Savour some of the authentic and delicious Parsi snacks for breakfast at one of the famous Irani Cafés.
3. Visit the spectacular Chatrapati Shivaji Terminus, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and the headquarters of the Indian Central Railway.
4. Visit the Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Vastu Sangrahalaya, one of the iconic museums in the country, and admire over 60,000 art objects exhibited here.
5. Head to the prestigious Jehangir Art Gallery to appreciate contemporary art and admire the beautiful exhibits by famous artists.
6. Feel the essence of the British while strolling down Kalaghoda and Fort. Wander around the lanes of Churchgate and Nariman Pointand enjoy the rich colonial heritage around.
7. Indulge in shopping ethnic Indian clothes at Fabindia—a platform that promotes traditional technique in textile manufacturing.
8. Go street-shopping; strike a bargain, grab a bite and shop for accessories at the famous and popular district of Colaba Causeway.
9. Take in the lively atmosphere and beautiful views around the iconic Gateway of India and admire the majestic Taj Mahal Palace Hotel.
10. Watch the orange sun sink into the Arabian Sea, at one of the city’s most popular promenades, Marine Drive, also known as the ‘Queen’s Necklace’.
1. Gain insights on the struggles of the Indian Independence and browse through posters, photographs, slogans and exhibits that depicts Mahatma Gandhi’s life at Mani Bhavan.
2. Spend some relaxing time at the happening High Street Pheonix and Palladium Mall and grab a quick bite here.
3. Taste the local delicacies of the city such as Pav Bhaji, Kebabs, Vada Pav, Pani Puri, Bhel Puri, and more at Chowpatty.
4. Drive on the gorgeous Bandra-Worli Sea Link, an architectural beauty offering sweeping views of shimmering waters and towering skyscrapers.
5. Pray at the holy Mount Mary Church, a Roman Catholic basilica, overlooking the Arabian Sea.
6. Spend the evening exploring the lively neighbourhood of Bandra; stroll at Jogger’s Park, Carter Road or enjoy the sea breeze at Bandstand’s promenade.
1. Take a ferry ride to the Elephanta Caves, a network of caves with rock-cut architecture dating back between the 6th-8th centuries.
2. Soak up the tranquillity of the magnificent Babulnath Temple, dedicated to Lord Shiva.
2. Visit the 17th century Mahalaxmi Temple, one of the oldest shrines in the city.
3. Cheer the home team as you enjoy a live IPL Match or an international one at the splendid venue of Wankhede Stadium.
4. Put on your dancing shoes and let your hair down at any of the nightclubs, bars in South Mumbai or the suburbs; and enjoy the pumping nightlife of the city.