A LITTLE MORE ABOUT THIS DESTINATION...
1. Indulge in water sports activities such as jet skiing and parasailing at the popular Calangute or Colva Beach.
2. Cruise along the Arabian Sea on a dolphin watching tour from Candolim or Baga Beach to watch the beautiful mammals leap out of the water.
2. Book a crocodile cruise to see the fresh water crocs living in the saline waters of the Cumbarjua Canal that links two of Goa’s biggest rivers —Zuari and Mandovi.
1. Embark on a scuba diving adventure and let the instructors guide you to enjoy the experience in a safe manner.
2. Indulge in the fun and exciting water sport of kite surfing in the dazzling blue waters of Goa.
1. Spend the day engaging in hardcore land adventure activities such as rappelling, rock climbing, ziplining, high rope course, and more with Prajosh Adventures.
1. Feel the thrill of riding the waves and enjoy the intimate relationship between you and the waves when you go surfing.
2. Spend an afternoon strategizing, shooting and combating while playing the game of paintball at MILSIM in Nuvem.
1. Rent a bike and experience Goa’s Old Portuguese architecture, lifestyle and culture from a different perspective.
2. Spend an entertaining evening on board the Casino Royale while trying your luck at gambling.