A LITTLE MORE ABOUT THIS DESTINATION...
1. Relax at the Victoria Square and engage yourself in the activities there.
2. Stroll along Gouger Street and explore the many high end international
restaurants and cafes.
2. Taste the creamy chocolates at the Haigh’s Chocolate Factory.
3. Shop and binge at food stalls at the Rundle Mall on Rundle Street.
4. See the largest collection of Aboriginal
artifacts at the South Australian Museum.
4. See the 65,000 works of art
at the Art Gallery of South Australia.
5. Explore the 1,800 exotic mammals, birds and
reptiles at the Adelaide Zoo.
5. Soak up the sun, sea and sand at Glenelg which is a picturesque seaside
5. Cuddle a koala and feed a kangaroo at the Cleland National Park.
1. Stop by at the beautiful suburb of Adelaide
called the Parade Norwood.
2. Relax on the white sandy Henley Beach.
3. Swim with the Dolphins at the Marina Pier.
4. Take a cruise on the majestic Murray River.
1. Take a wine tasting tour and get your own wine
brand at the Barossa Valley Wine Region.
1. Taste the famous Australian white wine
selections at the Hahndorf Hill Winery
in the Adelaide Hills.