A LITTLE MORE ABOUT THIS DESTINATION...
1. Get a stunning aerial view of the city from the
297.3 metre Eureka Skydeck 88
along the bustling neighbourhood of Southbank.
3. Visit the home of over 10,000 aquatic marine
animals at the SEA LIFE Melbourne
4. See the resplendent Edwardian yellow Flinder’s Street Railway Station which is the
oldest station in Australia.
5. Stroll on Lygon
Street and explore the many Italian restaurants and cafes there.
1. Go on a shopping spree at Collins Street.
the streets of Melbourne at your own pace on a Segway.
3. Swim in the warm waters at the St. Kilda Beach.
3. See the fairy penguins at Phillip Island.
4. Board the Colonial
Tramcar and have a gourmet dinner.
1. Take a tour of the Great Ocean Road and see the Twelve Apostles.
1. Enjoy a hot air balloon ride
and sip on some wine at the Yarra Valley
2. Shop for the freshest produce,
fruits and vegetables at the Queen
a dinner cruise on the Yarra River onboard the Spirit of Melbourne.