A LITTLE MORE ABOUT THIS DESTINATION...
1. Get engrossed listening to the glorious stories about Indian history while taking a guided tour of the majestic Red Fort.
2. Pray at the magnificent Jama Masjid, one of the largest mosques in India.
2. Soak in the divine spirit at Gurudwara Bangla Sahib and experience a fresh and delicious Langar (communal) meal.
3. Take a romantic cycle rickshaw ride along the chaotic Chandni Chowk and Chawri Bazaar areas, indulge in shopping and taste local delicacies here.
4. Stroll down Rajpath to explore India Gate and Rashtapati Bhawan and visit the moving site of Amar Jawan Jyoti.
5. Explore the beautifully laid fountains and colourful flower-rich gardens of Mughal Garden, open to the public in late winter (mostly February and March).
6. Take a laidback walk along the elegant Janpath and go shopping at one of Delhi’s most popular shopping centers—Connaught Place.
7. Indulge in a fine dine meal at one of the lavish restaurants of the renowned Imperial Hotel.
1. Visit the resting place of the Mughal emperor Humayun at Humayun’s tomb, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
2. Wander around the quiet Lodhi Gardens and admire the architectural beauty of the various tombs of the 15th century.
3. Take turns posing with vintage steam, diesel and electric locomotives at the fascinating National Rail Museum.
4. Make a historical visit to the famed, 73 meters tall Qutub Minar and gain insights on its historical importance.
5. Marvel at the interesting architecture of the Bahai Lotus Temple designed in the shape of a lotus flower.
6. Indulge in some serious retail therapy at Select Citywalk Mall, featuring a large number of international and Indian high street brands.
6. Buy souvenirs, shop for traditional items and taste lip-smacking food at the culturally rich Dilli Haat.
7. Spend the evening watching a music, dance and acrobatic show at Kingdom of Dreams and grab a bite at the in-house Culture Gully.
1. Book a half-day tour with Indian Food Tours for an authentic experience of Delhi’s flavourful cuisine and culture.2. Explore the grand Swaminarayan Akshardham Temple, located beside the River Yamuna.