A LITTLE MORE ABOUT THIS DESTINATION...
1. Marvel at the architectural grandeur of the majestic Red Fort, one of the most important historical structures in India.
2. Join a guided tour of Chandni Chowk to experience the culture and heritage of Old Delhi.
3. Visit the National Science Center and let your kids engage in plethora of science and variety of theme-based exhibits.
4. Teach the kids the importance of non-violence and truth based on the principles of Mahatma Gandhi at the National Gandhi Museum.
5. Admire the beautiful fountains and gardens of Mughal Garden, open to the public in late winter (mostly February and March).
6. Stroll down Rajpath that links the iconic India Gate and the powerful Rashprati Bhavan and feel patriotic at Amar Jawan Jyoti.
7. Explore the busy Janpath Market or the vibrant Connaught Place—one of Delhi’s most popular shopping centers.
8. Indulge in a fine dining experience in any of the restaurants of the elegant Imperial Hotel and soak in the colonial vibe here.
1. Visit the resting place of the Mughal emperor Humayun at Humayun’s tomb, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
2. Spend some peaceful time with your loved ones amidst the iconic Lodhi Gardens, home to a wide variety of trees and plants.
3. Head to Nehru Planetarium, a science museum, showcasing interesting exhibits for the kids.
4. Visit the National Rail Museum and click pictures of your kids with vintage steam, diesel and electric locomotives.
5. Enjoy a top-notch experience when you take a ride in the Delhi Metro.
6. Make a historical visit to the famed, 73 meters tall Qutub Minar and admire the Indo-Islamic architecture of Alai-Darwaza.
7. Spend some leisurely time at Select Citywalk Mall, a one stop shop for all your retail needs.
8. Watch a music, dance and acrobatic show at Kingdom of Dreams and grab a bite at the in-house Culture Gully.
1. Learn about the evolution and advancement of toilets at the themed Sulabh International Museum of Toilets.
2. Spare some time to buy souvenirs from Dilli Haat which showcases the country's diverse cultures related to food, arts and crafts.
3. Visit the Swaminarayan Akshardham Temple complex featuring a Hindu Temple, gardens, a musical fountain, and a boat ride.
4. Witness a fascinating Sound and Light Show beautifully revealing the rich Mughal heritage at Purana Quila.