A LITTLE MORE ABOUT THIS DESTINATION...
1. Tuck into a Scottish Breakfast including muffins, Scotch eggs, black pudding and porridge.
2. Watch the historic Edinburgh Castle dominate the skyline from it’s position on Castle Rock.
3. Get bewildered by the puzzles, illusions and tricks at Camera Obscura and World of Illusions, which is Edinburgh’s oldest attraction.
4. Walk through the cobblestoned streets and narrow alleyways of the well preserved Old Town.
5. Wander through the network of streets that make up the Royal Mile.
6. Explore the royal apartments and galleries at the Palace of Holyroodhouse which is the official residence of the Queen of Scotland.
6. Hike up to the rugged plains of Arthur’s Seat and get a 360°view of the entire city.
6. Watch the different tropical plants and flowers at the Royal Botanical Garden Edinburgh.
1. Cross the Forth Rail Bridge which is a cantilever railway bridge and the city’s answer to New York’s Brooklyn Bridge.
2. Feel like a bird when you indulge in a Helicopter Ride and get an encompassing view of the entire city of Edinburgh.
3. Take your children and watch the penguins parading in their tuxedos at the Edinburgh Zoo.
4. Satiate the art lover’s hunger in you when you visit The National Galleries of Scotland.
4. Browse through the wide range of books at the Signet Library and then sample the sparkling champagne when it doubles up as the Pommery Champagne Café Bar.
5. Sink your teeth into some chocolate scones washed down with tea at the High Tea Session at the Palm Court at the Balmoral.
5. Team up with your wife and take on your kids in a fun filled day at the Delta Force Paintball Edinburgh.