A LITTLE MORE ABOUT THIS DESTINATION...
1. Choose from an easy,
moderate or a hard level of trekking to
kick off your journey on the marked trails of the village.
1. Take a thrilling mountain biking tour along the scenic
meandering trail of your choice.
2. Visit the Lao Chai village which is home to the
hospitable Hmong tribe and also marks the beginning of Muong Hoa Valley.
2. Visit the vast flat
valley of the Ban Ho Village which
is home to the Tay community and learn about their traditional culture here.
3. Climb up the Ham Rong Mountain which resembles a dragonfly
and get stunning views of the surrounding region from its summit.
4. Head to Love Waterfalls to witness spectacular
views of the water gushing down towering cliffs.
5. Hike to the little Cat Cat Village to get an insight into
the lifestyle of the local Hmong tribe and to participate in their day to day activities.
1. Opt for an off-beat
photography tour, an adventurous
treasure hunt, a 4WD expedition, or a motor biking experience offered by Ethos
2. Appreciate the art of
hand-made brocades and take a traditional Red Dao Herbal Bath when you visit
the Ta Phin village.
3. Visit the traditional
village of Ta Van which is inhabited by the Giay community and go
downhill for a riverside trek in the gorgeous Muong Hoa Valley.
4. Learn the art of cooking traditional Vietnamese
cuisine when you participate in an engaging cooking class.
5. Visit the traditional markets such as Can Cau on
Saturday or Bac Ha on Sunday where the ethnic groups interact and trade a of variety