A LITTLE MORE ABOUT THIS DESTINATION...
1. Check in to the majestic Taj Mahal Palace Hotel, opposite the Gateway of India.
2. Visit one of the most popular and beautiful temples in Mumbai dedicated to the Hindu God Ganesha, the Siddhivinayak Temple.
2. Head to the 17th century Mahalaxmi Temple, one of the oldest shrines in the city.
3. Explore the Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Vastu Sangrahalaya, one of the iconic museums in the country, and admire over 60,000 art objects exhibited here.
4. Appreciate contemporary art and beautiful exhibits by famous artists at the prestigious Jehangir Art Gallery.
5. Feel the essence of the British era while strolling down Kalaghoda and Fort. Wander around the lanes of Churchgate and Nariman Point and enjoy the rich colonial heritage around.
6. Indulge in shopping ethnic Indian clothes at Fabindia—a platform that promotes traditional technique in textile manufacturing.
7. Watch the orange sun sink into the Arabian Sea, at one of the city’s most popular promenades, Marine Drive, also known as the ‘Queen’s Necklace’.
1. Gain insights on the struggles of the Indian Independence and browse through posters, photographs, slogans and the exhibit that depicts Mahatma Gandhi’s life at Mani Bhavan.
2. Spend an afternoon at leisure while you indulge in some serious retail therapy at the opulent High Street Pheonix and Palladium Mall.
3. Play a high-wire cricket game at the technological advanced entertainment gaming hub—Smaaash.
3. Head to the National Centre for Performing Arts (NCPA) in South Mumbai or Prithvi Theatre in the suburbs in Juhu to catch a live stage performance.
4. Drive on the gorgeous Bandra-Worli Sea Link, an architectural beauty offering sweeping views of shimmering waters and towering skyscrapers.
5. Pray at the holy Mount Mary Church, a Roman Catholic basilica, overlooking the Arabian Sea.
6. Enjoy world cuisines at any of the trendy restaurants in the lively neighbourhood of Bandra.
7. Put on your dancing shoes and let your hair down at any of the nightclubs, bars in South Mumbai or the suburbs; and enjoy the pumping nightlife of the city.
1. Spend a day of leisure and luxury on a private yacht and enjoy the tranquillity of the Arabian Sea.
2. Take in the lively atmosphere and beautiful views around the iconic Gateway of India.
3. Grab a bite at any of the popular joints—Café Mondegar or Leopold’s Café & Bar at the popular Colaba Causeway. Shop for accessories, crystals, handicrafts, flutes, ‘Kolhapuris’, and more.
4. Head to any of the rooftop restaurants to enjoy a quiet dinner with spectacular vistas of the Arabian Sea and the city’s beautiful skyline.
1. Enjoy the gallop of the horses and watch a thrilling horse race at the lovely oval-shaped Mahalaxmi Race Course.
2. Tickle you taste buds to a global cuisine of your choice at any of the restaurants in Kamala and Todi Mills.
3. Escape from the noise and heat of the city to the tranquillity of the spa in the glorious Trident Mumbai.
3. Take a day trip to the Sula Vineyards in the Nasik region and experience the pleasure of tasting different kinds of wines grown here.