A LITTLE MORE ABOUT THIS DESTINATION...
1. Visit one of the most revered and ancient temple of Mumbai, the Babulnath Temple.
2. Educate your kids about Mahatma Gandhi while browsing through the informative exhibits displayed at Mani Bhavan.
3. Spend some leisure time exploring the popular High Street and the Palladium Mall and grab a quick bite here.
4. The kids will enjoy playing a high-wire cricket game at the technological advanced entertainment gaming hub—Smaaash.
5. Drive on the gorgeous Bandra-Worli Sea Link, an architectural beauty offering sweeping views of shimmering waters and towering skyscrapers.
6. Pray at the holy Mount Mary Church, a Roman Catholic basilica, overlooking the Arabian Sea.
7. Explore the lively neighbourhood of Bandra; treat your family to a delicious meal at one of the posh restaurants here.
1. Take a trip to Adlabs Imagica Amusement Park located on the Mumbai-Pune Expressway and spend an unforgettable day of thrill and entertainment.
1. Spend a day of family entertainment at India’s largest amusement park and Asia’s largest theme water park, EsselWorld and Water Kingdom.
1. Take your kids to Tarapore Fish Aquarium, India's oldest aquarium and educate them about the marine life here.
2. Visit the Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Vastu Sangrahalaya, one of the iconic museums in the country, and admire over 60,000 art objects exhibited here.
3. Head to the prestigious Jehangir Art Gallery to appreciate contemporary art and admire the beautiful exhibits by famous artists.
4. Take a memorable family selfie with the iconic Gateway of India in the backdrop.
5. Go street-shopping; strike a bargain, grab a bite and shop for accessories at the famous and popular district of Colaba Causeway.
6. Feel the essence of the British while strolling down Kalaghoda and Fort. Wander around the lanes of Churchgate and Nariman Pointand enjoy the rich colonial heritage around.
7. Watch the orange sun sink into the Arabian Sea at the popular promenade— Marine Drive, also known as ‘Queen’s Necklace’.
8. Unwind with a lavish meal at any of the restaurants at the grand Taj Mahal Palace Hotel.
8. Indulge in fine dining at the opulent Trident Oberoi and be mesmerised by uninterrupted views of the sea.