A LITTLE MORE ABOUT THIS DESTINATION...
1. Join a walking tour of
Montmartre to see the Basilique Sacré-Coeur, the Moulin Rouge, Place du
Tertre (artists' square), and much more.
2. Walk down the famous avenue of Paris called the Champs-Élysées adorned with the iconic Arc de Triomphe.
3. Gain insights on France's military history at the Army Museum in Les Invalides.
4. Marvel at one of the Seven Wonders of the World in the heart of
Paris, the Eiffel Tower.
1. Visit the world famous Louvre
Museum, home to some of the finest art works in the world.
2. Be awestruck with the sheer beauty and grandeur of the great Palace of Versailles.
3. Ride the Metro which is
the second busiest metro system in the world after Moscow.
4. Unwind in the stunning surroundings of Luxembourg Gardens.
5. Book lovers must visit the Shakespeare
& Co., the famed bookshop on Paris's Left Bank.
1. Explore over 5,000 works of art by the great master Pablo Picasso while
at Picasso Museum.
2. Unwind at the Place des
Vosges, one of the oldest squares in Paris, filled with cafes and
3. Admire the beautiful Notre-Dame
Cathedral, one of the most reputed Gothic cathedrals of the Middle Ages.
4. Visit Orsay Museum showcasing
amazing pieces of art created by great artists.
Make a trip to Saint Malo and
see its spectacular high tides, yacht races, cultural events, and more.
Climb down the vintage cellars of Moët
& Chandon to sample one of the finest champagnes in the world.
1. Meet your favourite Disney characters while enjoying a full day at the
magical kingdom of Disneyland.
2. If time permits, appreciate the artistic presentation of two
prestigious collections at the Musée de