A LITTLE MORE ABOUT THIS DESTINATION...
1. Visit one of the most popular and beautiful temples in Mumbai dedicated to the Hindu God Ganesha, the Siddhivinayak Temple.
2. Explore the Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Vastu Sangrahalaya, one of the iconic museums in the country and admire over 60,000 art objects exhibited here.
3. Appreciate contemporary art and beautiful exhibits by famous artists at the prestigious Jehangir Art Gallery.
4. Indulge in shopping ethnic Indian clothes for your loved one at Fabindia—a platform that promotes traditional technique in textile manufacturing.
5. Grab a bite at any of the popular joints—Café Mondegar or Leopold’s Café & Bar at the popular Colaba Causeway. Shop for accessories, crystals, handicrafts, flutes, ‘Kolhapuris’, and more.
6. Take in the lively atmosphere and beautiful views around the iconic Gateway of India. Have a cup of coffee with your partner at the majestic Taj Mahal Palace Hotel.
7. Feel the essence of the British era while strolling down Kalaghoda and Fort. Wander around the lanes of Churchgate and Nariman Point and enjoy the rich colonial heritage around.
8. Enjoy a romantic sunset at one of the city’s most popular promenades—Marine Drive, also known as the ‘Queen’s Necklace’.
1. Get engrossed while gaining insights on the struggles related to Indian independence at Mani Bhavan.
2. Spend an afternoon at leisure while you indulge in some serious retail therapy at the opulent High Street Pheonix and Palladium Mall.
3. Enjoy a drive on the gorgeous Bandra-Worli Sea Link, offering sweeping views of shimmering waters and towering skyscrapers.
4. Head to Prithvi Theatre in the suburbs in Juhu to catch a live stage performance.
5. Pray for your loved one at the sacred Mount Mary’s Church and admire its beautiful interiors.
6. Take a leisurely stroll in the neighbourhood of Bandra with your partner and enjoy the sea breeze at Bandstand Promenade.
7. Head to any of the rooftop restaurants at any of the city’s hotels to enjoy a quiet candlelight dinner with your beloved.
1. Enjoy the gallop of the horses and watch a thrilling horse race at the lovely oval-shaped Mahalaxmi Race Course.
2. Escape from the noise and heat of the city; indulge in couple treatment in the tranquillity of the spa of the glorious Trident Mumbai.
2. Take a day trip to the Sula Vineyards in the Nasik region and experience the pleasure of tasting different kinds of wines grown here.