A LITTLE MORE ABOUT THIS DESTINATION...
1. Join an enthralling Castle Hill Walking Tour to explore the
various prominent architectural landmarks of the city.
2. Climb up to the Fisherman's Bastion and take a family
picture with spectacular views of the city as a backdrop.
3. Appreciate the Gothic architecture of the Matthias Church which is home to the Museum
of Ecclesiastical Art.
4. Take a guided tour of the world’s third largest — the Hungarian Parliament Building.
5. Visit the heart wrenching Shoes on the Danube Promenade Memorial, a memorial dedicated to Hungarian
Jews who were shot by the Arrow Cross militiamen in 1944-45.
6. Marvel at the scintillating views of the city as you
walk past the gorgeous Chain Bridge,
which connects Buda to Pest.
1. Spend a fun filled family day while exploring the
attractions of the neighbouring towns of Eger and Lillafured.
1. Let your kids observe remarkable species of animals at
the Budapest Zoo and Botanical Garden.
2. Stroll down the elegant Andrassy Avenue and the Heroes'
Square, which is famous for its iconic statue complex.
3. See Hungary's best sights and landmarks scaled to
1:100 of original size at the Miniversum.
4. Visit Margaret
Island which is a recreational island located in the middle of Danube
5. Help the kids to hop aboard a Danube River Cruise and show them the city from a different
1. Head to the Palace
of Miracles, a playful, interactive exhibition designed especially for kids.
2. Browse through the collection on the natural history
of Hungary and the Carpathian Basin at the Hungarian
Natural History Museum.
3. Visit the sacred St.
Stephen's Basilica which houses the biggest bell in Hungary.
4. Indulge in some good old retail therapy or grab a bite
at the trendy Váci Utca (Street).
1. Enjoy a Bobsled ride with
your entire family at the Bobsled Track
1. Head to the historical river side town
of Szentendre which has a plethora
of churches, museums, galleries and cafés to explore.
the water slides, wave and surf pools at one of the biggest indoor water theme
parks in Europe— Aqua World Resort.
2. Spend the evening enjoying classical circus
performances at the Capital Circus.
1. Take your kids for a ride on the Children's Railway and spend the morning exploring the Buda hills.
2. Head to any of the recognized Thermal Baths in Budapest for a great wellness experience.