A LITTLE MORE ABOUT THIS DESTINATION...
1. Start your journey with the blessings of the Hindu
God Ganesha at the most popular and beautiful temple, the Siddhivinayak Temple.
1. Pay your respects to saint Pir Haji Ali, at the
sacred Haji Ali Dargah, boasting of Indo-Islamic
2. Savour some of the authentic and delicious Parsi snacks
for breakfast at one of the famous Irani
3. Visit the spectacular Chatrapati Shivaji Terminus, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and the
headquarters of the Indian Central Railway.
Visit the Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj
Vastu Sangrahalaya, one of the iconic museums in the country, and admire over 60,000 art objects exhibited here.
5. Head to the prestigious Jehangir Art Gallery to appreciate contemporary art and admire the
beautiful exhibits by famous artists.
6. Feel the essence of the British era while
strolling down Kalaghoda and Fort. Wander around the lanes of Churchgate and Nariman Point and enjoy
the rich colonial heritage around.
7. Indulge in shopping ethnic Indian clothes at Fabindia—a platform that promotes
traditional technique in textile manufacturing.
8. Go street-shopping; strike a bargain, grab a bite
and shop for accessories at the famous
and popular district of Colaba Causeway.
9. Take in the lively atmosphere and beautiful views
around the iconic Gateway of India
and admire the majestic Taj Mahal Palace
10. Watch the orange sun sink into the Arabian Sea,
at one of the city’s most popular promenades, Marine Drive, also known as the ‘Queen’s Necklace’.
1. Browse through
posters, photographs, slogans and exhibits that depict Mahatma Gandhi’s life at
2. Spend some leisurely
time exploring the popular High Street and
the Palladium Mall and grab a quick bite here.
3. Play a high-wire cricket game at the
technological advanced entertainment gaming hub—Smaaash.
3. Watch a play performed by local artists or catch up on an
international performance at the prestigious theatres like Prithvi Theatre or NCPA.
4. Taste the
scrumptious street foods that
contribute to Mumbai’s vibrant vibe at Chowpatty, Charni Road or Juhu
5. Drive on the gorgeous Bandra-Worli
Sea Link, an architectural beauty offering sweeping views of shimmering
waters and towering skyscrapers.
6. Visit the holy Mount Mary
Church, a Roman Catholic basilica, overlooking the Arabian Sea.
7. Spend the evening exploring the lively neighbourhood of Bandra; stroll
at Jogger’s Park, Carter Road or enjoy the sea breeze at Bandstand’s promenade.
8. Put on your
dancing shoes and let your hair down at any of the nightclubs, bars in South
Mumbai or the suburbs; and enjoy the pumping nightlife of the city.