A LITTLE MORE ABOUT THIS DESTINATION...
1. Check in to the luxurious Vivanta by Taj Malabar, located in
Willingdon Island, overlooking the Cochin Harbour.
2. Head to Lulu
Mall where the kids can engage in various entertaining activities such as the ice skating and more.
2. Enjoy a fun- filled day with the entire
family at Wonderla Amusement Park,
packed with amazing rides for adults and children alike.
3. Set out on foot to explore the historic town of Fort Kochi, bearing the influence of European architecture.
4. Study the beautiful Hindu murals depicting scenes
from Ramayana and Mahabharata at the impressive Mattancherry Dutch Palace.
5. Educate the kids on the rich heritage
of Kerala at the well-preserved Kerala
Folklore Theatre and Museum; browse through the artefacts and watch a stage-performance here.
1. Soak in the spiritual atmosphere as you
worship Chottanikkara Devi in her three forms at the holy Chottanikkara Bhagavathy Temple.
2. Head to Alleppey with the family and take a boat
ride to experience the beauty of the distinguished Backwaters of Kerala.