A LITTLE MORE ABOUT THIS DESTINATION...
1. Reach the summit of Auckland Harbor Bridge and be rewarded by stunning views of the Waitemata Harbor, Sky Tower and beyond.
2. Learn about the journey of seafaring in New Zealand at the New Zealand Maritime Museum.
3. Find the works of Guido Reni, Picasso, Cézanne, Gauguin, Matisse, etc, at the Auckland Art Gallery.
1. It will take about 6 hours, yet the Auckland Coast to Coast Walkway is a worthwhile walking tour.
2. Get up close & personal with some of New Zealand's endangered species at the Auckland Zoo.
2. Escape the hustle & bustle of the city and enjoy a pleasant picnic spot at Cornwall Park (One Tree Hill) or Auckland Domain.
2. Reach Mount Eden, the highest Volcano Mountain in Auckland and enjoy stunning views form the top.
3. Stroll around and get your retail fix at Quay Street, which is lined beautifully with Victorian buildings.
4. Watch the imposing Ferry Building, with its fine restaurant, forming a striking landmark on the harbor front.
5. Get a panoramic view from the Auckland Sky Tower and then choose to either bungee jump or do the Sky Walk.
6. Enjoy a dining experience onboard a sunset cruise of Auckland with a touch of romance.
1. Visit the picturesque marine village of Davenport and you may rent a bike to explore this place.
2. Take a ferry to the Waiheke Island & enjoy a wine tour of the beautiful Mudbrick Vineyard
or other nearby famous wineries of Auckland and enjoy fine food and wine.
Or2. Explore the wilderness and beaches by taking a scenic drive to the Waitakere Ranges.
3. Chill at the iron-sand Piha Beach or white-sand Mission Bay with a lively beachside promenade lined with numerous eateries.