A LITTLE MORE ABOUT THIS DESTINATION...
1. Make the climb to the summit of Auckland Harbor Bridge and enjoy
sweeping views of the city skyline.
2. Rent a bike
or a segway and explore the city
from a different perspective.
3. Stroll around and indulge in some retail therapy
at Quay Street or Beach Road.
4. Wander about in the iconic Queens Street, teeming with life and filled with restaurants, cafes
1. Along the Auckland
waterfront is the popular Kelly
Tarlton’s SEA LIFE AQUARIUM showcasing over 30 live animal exhibits.
2. You may choose to go further on to reach the Mission Bay Beach.
3. Reach Mount Eden, the highest Volcano Mountain in Auckland and enjoy
stunning views from the top.
4. Be exposed to the
famous art works of Guido Reni, Picasso, Cézanne, Gauguin, Matisse, etc, at the
Auckland Art Gallery.
5. Be rewarded by 360 degrees panoramic view from the Auckland
Sky Tower and then choose to either bungee
jump or do the Sky Walk.
1. Book a guided walking
tour of Auckland from a very wide range of tours available and discover the
part of Auckland that is most intriguing to you.
2. Take a ferry to the Waiheke
Island & enjoy a wine tour
of the beautiful vineyards here.
2.Take a ferry ride to the volcanic
island of Rangitoto and climb the summit for fantastic views.
2. Explore the wilderness and beaches by taking a
scenic drive to the Waitakere Ranges.
3. Visit the picturesque marine village of Davenport and you may want to rent a
bike to explore this place.
4. Chill at the iron-sand Piha
Beach or white-sand Mission Bay with a lively beachside promenade lined with
4. Escape the hustle &
bustle of the city and enjoy a pleasant picnic spot at Cornwall Park (One Tree Hill) or Auckland Domain.