A LITTLE MORE ABOUT THIS DESTINATION...
1. Learn about the seafaring journeys of New Zealand at the New Zealand Maritime Museum.
2. Find the works of Guido Reni, Picasso, Cézanne, Gauguin, Matisse, etc, at this premier art repository – Auckland Art Gallery.
3. Get a panoramic view from the Auckland Sky Tower and then choose to either bungee jump or do the Sky Walk.
1. Take a ferry to the Waiheke Island and go on a wine tour of the beautiful Mudbrick Vineyard. Relish some quality food and wine at its in house Restaurant.
2. Reach Mount Eden, the highest Volcano Mountain in Auckland and enjoy stunning views from the top.
3. Escape the hustle & bustle of the city and enjoy a pleasant picnic spot at Cornwall Park (One Tree Hill) or Auckland Domain.
4. Stroll around and indulge in some retail therapy at Quay Street, which is lined beautifully with Victorian buildings.
1. Explore the wilderness and beaches by taking a scenic drive to the Waitakere Ranges.
1. Take a ferry to the volcanic island of Rangitoto and climb the summit for fantastic views.
1. Get up close & personal with some of New Zealand's endangered species at the Auckland Zoo.
2. Visit the picturesque marine village of Davenport and you may rent a bike or segway to explore this place.
3. Take off on a scenic flight of Auckland ranging from 15 – 60 minutes and get stunning views of the city and its neighboring islands.
4. Enjoy a scenic cruise on board a luxurious yacht from the picturesque Auckland Harbor and admire the dazzling blue waters with the stunning city skyline.