A LITTLE MORE ABOUT THIS DESTINATION...
1. Explore the famed and magnificent Kremlin which presents an ensemble of
eye catching palaces, beautiful cathedrals and historical buildings.
2. Pay homage to the Lenin's Mausoleum erected in honor of the Father of the Revolution.
3. Take a stroll in the spectacular Red Square and admire the world famous St. Basil's Cathedral.
4. At the northern end of the Red Square is
the 19th century building of State
History Museum showcasing the journey of Russia right from the pre historic
times up to the 19th century.
1. Enter Pushkin
Museum and admire the art work in one of the greatest art museums of the
2. Enjoy making your own lip-smacking meal
with your partner at the CulinaryOn
the supervision of a master chef.
3. Watch a ballet show at the famed Bolshoi Theatre.
4. Enjoy a pleasant walk at the Gorky Park that is Russia's world class modern eco park.
5. Shop in the country’s greatest
departmental store – GUM, that looks
like a Royal Palace.
6. You may even head to TSUM, which is another humongous shopping centre of Russia.
1. Enjoy a once in a lifetime experience on a Hot air balloon ride over Moscow City
and followed by a glass of Champagne.
2. Visit the famed Tretyakov Gallery and
marvel at the amazing collection of Russian art.
3. Explore the historical Novodevichiy Convent that reveals a
perfect alchemy of architecture and nature.
4. Play a round of golf in the vast green expanse amidst lovely lakes at the Moscow City Golf Club.
4. If time permits, see the impressive Cathedral of Christ the Savior with an