A LITTLE MORE ABOUT THIS DESTINATION...
1. Hand feed the chirpy lories and see a diverse range of beautiful winged
creatures like parrots, pelicans, eagles, owls and many more at the Jurong Bird Park.
2. Shop till you drop along the 2.2km boulevard of Orchard Road catering to all budgets
3. Head to the Observation Deck of the Marina Bay Sands Hotel overlooking the
skyline of this bustling city.
4. Go bar hoping on the pedestrian friendly Club Street
of Chinatown known for its up market
restaurant, clubs and bars.
1. Take an excursion to Pulau Ubin where
you can enjoy a nature trail walk
and spot some colourful butterflies at the Butter
2. Capture pleasant memories by clicking pictures with the iconic Merlion Statue, the mythical half lion
& half fish at the Merlion Park.
3. Hop on one of the world’s largest observation wheel
and enjoy a 360 degree panorama from the air-conditioned capsule of Singapore Flyer.
4. This evening, settle down at the beautiful waterfront
entertainment venue of Clarke Quay.
Choose from an array of restaurants, bars, and night clubs to hang out at.
Spend an entire day exploring the numerous attractions at the Sentosa Island. Watch various laser
shows, visit the Madam Tussauds
Wax Museum and meet the bottle nose dolphins at Dolphin
1. Visit the fantastic Asian Civilizations Museum which takes
you through the rich treasures of history, culture, art and traditions of Asia.
2. Learn about the unique culture of the ethnic group of
Peranakan’s through a collection of exhibits well displayed in the 9 galleries
of the Peranakan Museum.
3. Feed a giraffe and meet the friendly orangutans at the Singapore Zoo and enjoy a Rainforest Fights Back Show.
4. Watch the creatures of the night show at the Night Safari and embark on a 40 minute
wildlife exploration trip on a Tram Safari.
4. Savour a typical Indian fare in Little
India and explore your shopping options at the very popular Mustafa Centre.
1. Journey back in time and learn about the WWII wartime
history at the Changi Museum.
1. Learn about the progress and transformation of the Singapore city through
interactive exhibits at the Singapore
2. Visit the Singapore's Botanic Gardens
and learn about the 60,000 plants & orchids at the National Orchid Garden.
3. Take in the lovely aromas of different spices, shop for some basketry and
soak in the vibrant atmosphere of the Arab
4. Walk amidst the Super Trees at the Gardens by the Bay and enjoy a pleasant
stroll on the OCBC Skyway. Stay a little longer and witness the amazing sound
and light show.