A LITTLE MORE ABOUT THIS DESTINATION...
1. Take a short trip to the beautiful eco-system of Bukit Timah Nature Reserve and rent a bike to explore this
beautiful nature reserve.
1. Hand feed the chirpy lories and see a diverse range of
beautiful winged creatures like parrots, pelicans, eagles, owls and many more
at the Jurong Bird Park.
2. Shop till you drop along the 2.2km boulevard of Orchard Road catering to all budgets and likes.
3. Head to the Observation Deck of the Marina Bay Sands Hotel overlooking the
skyline of this bustling city.
4. Walk amidst the Super Trees at the Gardens
by the Bay and enjoy a pleasant stroll on the OCBC Skyway. Stay a little
longer and witness the amazing sound and light show.
1. Take an excursion to Pulau Ubin where
you can enjoy a nature trail walk
and spot some colourful butterflies at the Butter
2. Capture pleasant memories by clicking pictures with the iconic Merlion Statue, the mythical half lion
& half fish at the Merlion Park.
3. Hop on one of the world’s largest observation wheel
and enjoy a 360 degree panorama from the air-conditioned capsule of Singapore Flyer.
4. This evening, settle down at the beautiful waterfront
entertainment venue of Clarke Quay.
Choose from an array of restaurants for an enjoyable family dinner.
Spend an entire day exploring the
numerous attractions at the Sentosa
Island. Watch various laser shows, visit the Madam Tussauds Wax Museum, enjoy the fun Skyline Luge Sentosa and meet the bottle nose dolphins at Dolphin Lagoon.
Spend a day at the Universal Studio where
you can ride on various thrilling
rides that this movie-theme park has on offer. Try the bumpy river raft ride at
the Lost World and go meet Shrek and his family in the fairytale world of Far
1. Journey back in time and learn about the WWII wartime history at the Changi Museum.
1. Visit the fantastic Asian
Civilizations Museum which takes you through the rich treasures of history,
culture, art and traditions of Asia.
2. Learn about the progress and transformation of the Singapore city through
interactive exhibits at the Singapore
2. Let your kids enter the interactive world of Science Centre Singapore and have an enjoyable learning experience through
the various exhibits on display.
3. Visit the Singapore's Botanic Gardens
and learn about the 60,000 plants & orchids at the National Orchid Garden.
3. Feed a giraffe and meet the friendly orangutans at the Singapore Zoo and stop for the Splash Safari Show.
4. Watch the creatures of the night show at the Night Safari and embark on a 40 minute
wildlife exploration trip on a Tram Safari.