A LITTLE MORE ABOUT THIS DESTINATION...
1. Hand feed the chirpy lories and see a diverse range of beautiful winged
creatures like parrots, pelicans, eagles, owls and many more at the Jurong
2. Shop till you drop along the 2.2km boulevard of Orchard Road with many high end brand options you will be spoilt
3. Double up for a rejuvenating spa experience and select from assortment
of spa treatments at the Raffles Amrita
4. Hop on one of the world’s largest observation wheel and enjoy a 360 degree
panorama from the air-conditioned capsule of Singapore Flyer.
1. Visit the elaborately decorated Buddha
Tooth Relic Temple and Museum located in Chinatown district and admire the
architectural style of the Tang Dynasty.
2. Explore the fantastic Asian
Civilizations Museum which takes you through the rich treasure of history,
culture, art and traditions of Asia.
3. Capture pleasant memories by clicking pictures with
the iconic Merlion Statue, the
mythical half lion & half fish at the Merlion Park.
4. Go on a romantic Singapore
River Cruise (dinner cruise) and enjoy the night view of the landmark
sights of the city.
5. Take a romantic walk along the
beautiful waterfront entertainment venue of Clarke Quay.
Spend an entire day exploring the numerous attractions at the Sentosa Island. Enjoy a round of golf at the Sarapong Golf Course
or at the Tanjong Golf Course.
Spend a day at the Universal Studio where you can ride on various thrilling rides that this
movie-theme park has on offer. Surely
you must try the bumpy river raft ride at the Lost World and meet Shrek and his
family in the fairytale world of Far Far Away.
1. Visit the Singapore's Botanic
Gardens and learn about the 60,000 plants & orchids at the National
2. Feed a giraffe and meet the friendly orangutans at the Singapore Zoo and enjoy a Rainforest Fights Back Show.
3. Watch creatures of the night show at the Night Safari and embark on a 40 minute
wildlife exploration trip on a Tram Safari.
4. Go bar hoping on the pedestrian friendly Club Street of Chinatown known for its up market restaurant, clubs and bars.
1. Take an excursion to Pulau Ubin where
you can enjoy a nature trail walk
and spot some colourful butterflies at the Butter
2. Take in the lovely aromas of different spices, shop for some basketry
and soak in the vibrant atmosphere of the Arab
3. Take a romantic walk on the Double Helix Bridge at Marina Bay Hotel or head up to the
Observation Deck and be rewarded by the sight of a dazzling city skyline.
3. Walk amidst the Super Trees at the Gardens
by the Bay and enjoy a pleasant stroll on the OCBC Skyway. Stay a little
longer and witness the amazing sound and light show.