A LITTLE MORE ABOUT THIS DESTINATION...
1. Hand feed the chirpy lories and see a diverse range of beautiful winged
creatures like parrots, pelicans, eagles, owls and many more at the Jurong
2. Be spoilt for choice as you go
shopping along the 2.2km boulevard of Orchard
Road with many high end brand options.
3. Unwind and relax with signature treatments at the Raffles Amrita Spa.
4. Enjoy a fine dining experience up in the air. Live the luxurious Sky
Dining experience in the capsule of Singapore Flyer.
this amazing dining experience head to Sands Casino and enjoy a few rounds of Blackjack
1. Take an excursion to Pulau
Ubin where you can enjoy a
nature trail walk and spot some colourful butterflies at the Butter Fly hill.
1. Visit the fantastic Asian
Civilizations Museum which takes you through the rich treasure of history,
culture, art and traditions of Asia.
pleasant memories by clicking pictures with the iconic Merlion Statue, the mythical half lion & half fish at the Merlion
3. Walk amidst the Super Trees at the Gardens
by the Bay and enjoy a pleasant stroll on the OCBC Skyway. Stay a little
longer and witness the amazing sound and light show.
evening, settle down at the beautiful waterfront entertainment venue of Clarke Quay. Choose from an array of restaurants,
bars and clubs to hang out in.
1. Enjoy a round of golf at Sarapong Golf Course or Tanjong Golf Course and
spend rest of the day exploring the numerous attractions at the Sentosa Island.
1. Spend a day at the Universal Studio where you can ride on various thrilling rides that this
movie-theme park has on offer. Surely
you must try the bumpy river raft ride at the Lost World and meet Shrek and his
family in the fairytale world of Far Far Away.
Day 4 :
1. Journey back in time and learn about the WWII wartime
history at the Changi Museum.
2. Visit the Singapore's Botanic Gardens
and learn about the 60,000 plants & orchids at the National Orchid Garden.
3. Take in the lovely aromas of different spices, shop for some basketry and
soak in the vibrant atmosphere of the Arab
4. Catch up a live performance at the Durian shaped Esplanade Theatre.
1. Feed a giraffe and meet the friendly orangutans at the
Singapore Zoo and hop on a buggy
ride on a guided Wild Discoverer Tour.
2. Watch the creatures of the night show at the Night Safari and embark on a 40 minute
wildlife exploration trip on a Tram Safari.