A LITTLE MORE ABOUT THIS DESTINATION...
1. Go on a pub crawl at the Rocks area, where the city of Sydney literally started.
2. Take a Bridge Climb and get a stunning aerial view from the iconic Sydney Harbour Bridge.
3. Stroll through the Circular Quay from where most of the cruises depart.
4. Take a tour of the iconic Sydney Opera House.
5. Watch a 4D movie on the world’s largest screen at the IMAX Theatre Sydney.
6. Watch the many marine animals and explore the different zones at the SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium.
7. Take a photograph with the wax statues and celebrities at the Madame Tussauds Wax Museum.
8. Explore the line of restaurants at Darling Harbour.
8. Try your luck at the craps tables and slot machines at the Star Casino.
1. Embark on a private cruise from Sydney Harbour.
2. Observe some of the most beautiful animals at the Taronga Zoo especially the koala and giraffe.
3. Admire the paintings and works of art at the Art Gallery of New South Wales.
4. Stroll and park yourself at the Royal Botanic Gardens.
5. Shop at the 180 boutique stores at the Queen Victoria Building.
6. Relax on the sands, swim and surf at the Bondi Beach
6. Explore the beautiful views on the Bondi to Coogee Walk.
7. Watch the live entertainment while you dine onboard the Sydney Showboat Cruise.
1. Go on a wine tasting tour of the Hunter Valley Winery.
1. See the Three Sister Rock Formation at the Blue Mountains.
1. Learn how to surf and ride the waves at Manly Beach.