A LITTLE MORE ABOUT THIS DESTINATION...
1. Get a panoramic view of Zurich from the Lindenhof Hills.
2. Attend a parliament session at the Rathaus or Zurich’s City
3. Stroll around the Altsdadt or Old Town in Zurich, and admire the old European architecture.
4. Walk along the Bahnhofstrasse and see the many banks and branded
5. Visit the Fraumunster
which was originally a church built for aristocratic ladies.
6. Cross the monumental Munsterbrucke and get an excellent view of the city.
7. Admire the tall spires of the Grossmunster which is rich with historical tales.
8. Relax on a cruise of Lake Zurich and watch the magnificent sunset with your loved one's head resting on your shoulder.
1. Catch a movie in the Salt Openair Cinema.
2. Stroll through the trendy area of Zurich West with it’s bars and restaurants.
3. See the variety of animals and exhibits at the Zurich Zoologischer Garten (Zurich
3. Visit the Rhine
Falls, which is Europe’s biggest waterfall located in Schaffhausen.
4. Relax with a glass of lassi or wine in the soothing
thermal waters at the Thermalbad &
5. Feast on a hearty
traditional cuisine and mugs of beer at the Zeughauskeller Beer Hall.
1. Watch a soul stirring concert at the Zurich Opera House.
2. Discover the impressive collection of porcelain at the Swiss National Museum.